Zombie Apocalypse

[RBF]ApAdams

Gönderildi 03/08/2013 - 04:22
http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/86/Zombie-Apocalypse/Overview/wall/delete/783769/2ozzeh96hw3xde7n

Ok these aren't the greatest screenshots. Hard to get the zombie while it is attacking.
This is meant to be played like Jurassic. All units die and become zombies which go to player 3 (the zombie player).

There is also an equipping system and your primary means of defense, besides walling, is to scavenge weapons and pick them up with your (male) villagers to create armed units.
Eklentiler:
age2_x1 2013-08-02 02-57-42-27.bmp (dosya boyutu: 5.93 MB)
age2_x1 2013-08-02 02-58-05-62.bmp (dosya boyutu: 5.93 MB)
age2_x1 2013-08-02 02-58-05-62.bmp (dosya boyutu: 5.93 MB)
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [Fatty]repsaj03

Gönderildi 17/10/2013 - 18:07
So I started playing this mod a week ago. And I must say I am thrilled. Its so cool.

My winning strategy as runner is usually playing as spanish, defending with 30 a 40 conqs and 5 castles. Almost unbreakable ;-).

But I think we need to find some more balance for the zombie player. If people starting to get imperial age, the zombie player will come weak. The runners has than hand cannoneers, bombard towers, spies, etc.

I am not an scenario editor, but I think the right balance should be that zombies win 75% of the time and runners about 25% (with 6 players).

Another thing, of course I played as zombies sometimes. The problem is that the pop limit is 200, I cannot make strong units. So I killed alot of villagers, turning them into zombies. And then I cannot buy more 'advanced' zombies with the food I earned.

But I really really really like the mod. I love it how you made dead villagers turn into zombies, Gathering resources is also great.

I am hoping for a reply, I would like to make some maps for this mod :)

[Fatty]repsaj03

Gönderildi 26/10/2013 - 17:16
I am hosting it now on all visible. For balance. Kinda works better :)
 [RBF]ApAdams

Gönderildi 05/11/2013 - 00:16
Hey repsaj, Thanks for your comments. I agree the balance is something that I struggled with for a long time to get to it's current point. Originally there were no trainable military units, you could only fight by equipping villagers with items. However the problem is the item equipping system works by turning the armed villager into a "monk with relic" class object. The monk with relic unit cannot auto-attack, just like monks cannot auto-convert. There might be a better way to do it, such as somehow using the healing ability and putting in a negative value (although I'm pretty sure monks with relics can't heal). So I was forced to include the normal units into the game by popular demand.

But anyway, personally as zombie I win 75% of the time. If I get careless and let somebody go imperial, yes it can be quite hard to take them down but I can still do it sometimes. I would love if you could make maps for my game. I made a video to help map makers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfoy53AXFFQ and another one with some more tips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQQle48vQO4 .
 jeancole

Gönderildi 25/01/2014 - 14:46
Never been experience playing zombie apocalypse, but I had fun experiencing the zombie run though. Zombies are real, thanks to dangerous narcotics and powerful weapons. No, you won't literally become "[You must login to view link]," but you might be kidnapped and give up your banking account data.
 Fildor_

Gönderildi 29/09/2015 - 19:09
Trying to download file but get this error

Error installing package (Error: Unzip failed)

I reinstalled winzip just to be sure, still same thing, gets stuck on random percentages, as high as 75.
 almegamc

Gönderildi 01/04/2017 - 04:34
hi friend, no puedo descargar el mod, haga clic en en "descargar ahora" pero no sucede nada, puedes pasar un link o un correo? [You must login to view link].
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Gönderildi 28/06/2017 - 16:53
Its a shame that the creator is inactiv, still the Mod is very good, but i won't find player who wants to play this Mod. Can someone please do a rework of this? The idea isnt bad tho
 AlexNinguno

Gönderildi 28/09/2017 - 21:10
CAN WE PLAY A MATCH? I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.

CAN YOU DO THE SAME WITH THE ZOMBIES?
Eklentiler:
AOK008.png (dosya boyutu: 178.89 KB)
AOK009.png (dosya boyutu: 364.38 KB)
AOK010.png (dosya boyutu: 364.06 KB)
AOK011.png (dosya boyutu: 365.14 KB)

Asen_

Düzenlendi10/08/2018 - 22:06 tarafından Asen_
I made some basic maps for the mod, it's not a redesign but it's fun.
Maps: [You must login to view link]

Maps written with 1 (z) are from one zombie and maps with 2 (zz) are from two zombies.
Example: zDesert (1 zombie) / zzIsland (2 zombies)

[1]
1 10 arasından ilk 10 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
3 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 3 ziyaretçi

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들:
이번주 가장 활발한 글: