BRING BACK THE RATINGS FOR AOK

[7th]xAwaKeNg

Gönderildi 15/05/2015 - 18:25
Men we say and discuss aok problems and why gr or any player no come to voobly aok before,and staff say cant fix it coz technical or other resons,so its over, let aok like it ,thx Dani for ur work but no other way to do
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 _Hacks

Gönderildi 15/05/2015 - 19:00
Men we say and discuss aok problems and why gr or any player no come to voobly aok before,and staff say cant fix it coz technical or other resons,so its over, let aok like it ,thx Dani for ur work but no other way to do
Excatly baha +1 you understood now. Thank you for you opinion i like it but i wont make any posts concerning this topic anymore. I will just relax and you guys can wait for new updates released later. I was just trying to help. I didnt mean to hurt anyone. if this step fails. Things will get back to normal. Im just a normal promoter and we all make mistakes. I apologize to the people i actually hurt. Im out. Peace.
 Slash

Gönderildi 15/05/2015 - 19:27
I appreciate what Hacks is trying to do , he's giving his 100% to this.

and guys we accept your constructive criticism , so keep those comments coming.
 Seldom_Pooper

Gönderildi 18/05/2015 - 09:02
[MM]Gallas wrote:
I hope Sheep vs Wolf community is not reading this.

Why ?
 [Y_T_Y]nospheratus

Düzenlendi18/05/2015 - 15:10 tarafından [Y_T_Y]nospheratus
Freaking rating in aok is a bull****, aok lobby dont need rating, but this improve wont be ennough, aok need a aok game mod to play it in new player lobby, then new player that come to voobly could play and to know aoK. Then when in new player lobby get a good and important aok community then you can remove aok game mod and then this aok community will go to play it to aok lobby. This is the only solution to revive aok.
 Fredericks

Gönderildi 18/05/2015 - 15:12
Sheep and Wolf should be only played in AOK ;biggrin
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Düzenlendi18/05/2015 - 18:08 tarafından [TheJedi]Genette
Freaking rating in aok is a bull****, aok lobby dont need rating, but this improve wont be ennough, aok need a aok game mod to play it in new player lobby, then new player that come to voobly could play and to know aoK. Then when in new player lobby get a good and important aok community then you can remove aok game mod and then this aok community will go to play it to aok lobby. This is the only solution to revive aok.
who are you f** n*****

edited by Genette
 _Serenity_

Gönderildi 21/05/2015 - 09:25
"the future of AOK", pffff... the real question is, why would anyone want to play AOK over AOC in the first place and why would the mods even bother about AOK? that's plain dumb. Are we going to voice our concerns about the dead 1.0 AOC community and how to bring them back? No, because guess what, they all moved to 1.0c/1.4 RC AOC. Duh
 [Frawg]The_Shredder

Gönderildi 03/08/2015 - 09:11
bring back rating bring back 2k shredder.... ya im down

and thread closed.

12[3]
31 39 arasından ilk 39 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi