Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds > Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Patch Framework Request

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Patch Framework Request

[SWG]_RvA_

Gönderildi 21/01/2017 - 18:05
Hello everyone.

Recently, we've decided to put up a patch to fix various balance issues with the game. I decided to use Voobly built-in mod support for this. Additionally, there are several bugs in the game executable code that needed to be fixed. I have been told the Voobly staff was going to release an update for SWGB soon, however, I waited for a good while and the update was nowhere to be seen.
So, I went and started working on this on my own. However, the Voobly Mod framework for SWGB does not allow executable code modifications, unlike AOC. An option to pick a game patch is nonexistent in SWGB game room settings.
The changes I have implemented are:
- Fix for p8 vote panel bug, fix for vote panel being hold until all people vote the same
- Fix for desync bug happening due to the fact terrain changes are not transferred across players in MP matches
- Flares on minimap displayed in player color
- yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss date format for MP save game and recorded game filename format for correct sort

In conclusion, what I'd like you to do either of the following:
- Implement the fixes i mentioned in the standard Voobly patch. I'd be willing to assist in any way possible, including providing the source code.
- Implement the "EXE Patch" mod framework for SWGB, which would allow me to carry this out on my own. The framework already exists in AOC, as far as I can tell.

Best wishes,
[SWG]_RvA_ and the SWGB community.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [SWG]_Rob

Gönderildi 21/01/2017 - 19:12
This would be excellent if we could get it sorted out. The issues with this game have gone on for far too long, and this patch solves a lot of the issues perfectly.
 EasyCheesy

Gönderildi 21/01/2017 - 21:24
this is nice but i not understand nothing
 [LyF]KingBoothman1

Gönderildi 21/01/2017 - 21:40
hope you can get this work i love playing this game from time to time
 wardude1

Gönderildi 22/01/2017 - 19:21
I LOVE THIS PATCH WAY TO GO RVA!!
 ZOET

Gönderildi 24/01/2017 - 21:28
I'll Get Chris Review this..

EpiC_Anonymous

Gönderildi 24/01/2017 - 21:43
He is right that would be nice..

[1]
1 7 arasından ilk 7 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

O que é popular agora:
Word Association (66 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (23 usuários)
1.6 reward campaing (18 usuários)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (18 usuários)
AoKTS updates (15 usuários)
Devil May Cry (14 usuários)
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: