Random Labyrinth

[MM]Zix

Düzenlendi28/06/2017 - 15:41 tarafından [MM]Zix
Update 1.0.1:

-If you lose your Villager, you will lose all of your Relic Carts
(If you move them near your base, you can recapture them easily. It's needed to prevent just moving the villager through the map and collect everything.)
-Relic creation speed depends on how many players are playing
-Unable to block Villager spawn
-Every trigger has name
-Minor bugs fixed

Update 1.0.2:

-Villagers build 5 times faster
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [KeeN]PSYCHOSISjr

Gönderildi 30/06/2017 - 06:51
;sign
 _Blood_Kill_

Gönderildi 01/07/2017 - 02:23
I played your map recently and I have to say is a very good concept, but there is some things that you should fix or maker better:

- There are too many wolves. I spend more time fighting them and building towers to kill them than actually exploring the maze.

- Speaking of towers, today with the new version (1.0.2) I played the map with four more players (5 in total) and there was a time that there was so many enemy towers I couldn't explore anymore. I was getting killed all time no only by the wolves, the towers too. I think you should only allow build palisade walls to stop happening that kind of moment.

- From all the games I've played, I never, NEVER was able to explore more than ~40% of the labyrinth, because of the two points I said before. I thought the fun was going to be lost in the labyrinth while exploring it, but instead I was just getting killed all the time by the wolves and towers.

Still, it's a pretty good idea for a different map. I hope you can somehow make it more fun. I'll glad play it. :)

Also, how about getting some soldiers randomly or after getting some kills (from wolves or enemies' villagers)? I do not know if it would make it better or worse, just an idea.

[MM]Zix

Gönderildi 01/07/2017 - 12:27
Thanks for your suggestions. In next version I'll try to make villagers more resistant againt towers (maybe extra armor). And decrease build speed to 4x or 3x faster only. Murder Holes will be researched to kill wolves easier if comes near the tower. I'll also try to increase tower heal speed. I will think about decrease number of wolves. Unfortunately, monitoring the kills of gaya units is impossible, so you won't get extra stuff for killing wolves.
 _Blood_Kill_

Gönderildi 02/07/2017 - 02:46
Looks good but still, I would like to be able to explore the whole labyrinth, and getting killed by towers/avoiding them doesn't seem good, but we will see...

And well if you improve the villagers' armor against towers I'm not sure I'll be able to keep playing it with my friends, because we use 1.0c ;sleepy

Just do whatever you think is better for your map ;good
 +[MM]jason

Düzenlendi02/07/2017 - 04:06 tarafından +[MM]jason
I think some randomly scattered capturable units could be interesting.
 [MM]Zix

Düzenlendi07/01/2018 - 08:14 tarafından [MM]Zix
Update 1.0.7:

All players start at a random location
If you lose your Villager, it will respawn at a random location (676 possible places)
 NOCHE_

Gönderildi 10/12/2017 - 15:40
its really funny and awesome gj zix <3
 _Dark_Angelz_

Gönderildi 10/12/2017 - 15:40
Nice idea, different strategies , enjoyable to play
 [MM]Zix

Düzenlendi25/01/2018 - 11:33 tarafından [MM]Zix
Update 1.1.1:

I have created a new algorithm, which generates a better maze:
It is impossible to get blocked now, because there are no "circles" on the map!
There is only 1 possible way between any two locations, so it is much harder to find the best ways!

Old algorithm:

yqehsw4hfgnzy0099t453da0vo6xxo9n

New algorithm:

4nuu9waf3nd0m4zkvtow5xnqjrn85ut7

Update 1.1.2:

Completely reworked algorithm
Now the maze generation uses just 2 (!) triggers instead of 5100
CPU usage has been drastically reduced at game start
File size has been reduced by 70 kB

Update 1.1.3:

Revert to old algorithm because of auto pathfinding bugs
The new algorithm will be used for other maps

1[2]
16 25 arasından ilk 25 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: