help Resolução

[ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 23/08/2017 - 23:32

Hello, I am a member of voobly years. I've always been perfecting my components and modes of gameplay. I want a possible improvement in the part of the game, because I use a high resolution and I do not usually return to a lower resolution, so I think, that many have left to use high resolutions because of this. Ex: upper bar that indicate all feature, lower command panel and especially the chat are viewing problems, use magnifying glasses and is a little disturbing I believe there is mod setting for that case. In means of many mod's and internal development of voobly I ask everyone to give us a solution. Thank you very much in advance.
Video example: [You must login to view link]
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +kwin

Düzenlendi24/08/2017 - 01:24 tarafından +kwin
Hi,

It looks like you're having a 4k monitor (3840x2160), I have that too, this means you can play AOC in 4k, but that's impossible to play with...

With the right Voobly settings, you can choose many other resolutions to play with, but sometimes it results in playing AOC on only a part of your screen, and that's also not wanted...

I suppose you have same problem on your desktop (everything too little) if you don't scale your windows, that's why I scaled my windows to 150% (now it’s the recommended scaling, so maybe you have that standard now, when I had my 4k monitors it was not standard).

I can give you my settings (Voobly and scaling), if you do it exactly like me, you should be able to play AOC on 2560x1440 resolution, I like this resolution to play with, the units are still small which makes the micro sometimes more difficult, but the good thing is that you see more of the map…
I have to take that resolution with my settings and scaling, if I take anything else, the AOC window is too big or too small…

About scaling your windows, I took a screenshot of my settings, it’s in Dutch, but you should have same in your language. I have 3 monitors (2 times 3840x2160 and the other monitor is 1920x1200), but I play AOC on 1 of the 4k monitors and the screenshot is from the monitor I play AOC with, so check if it’s the same with you, if not, you have to scale it to 150%, you can always change it back later… (attachment VooblyWindowsScaling150)

After you are sure your windows is scaled to 150%, then try my game settings in single player Menu (Attachment VooblyGameSettings4k).
You can change a few things on it, but try it first exactly the same, then test it if you like it…

In case your Voobly window should be much bigger than your screen, it’s possible you can’t change resolution in a game, only way to change it in that case, is, start in single player menu, and change resolution in the options to 2560x1440 before you start the game…

If it works, you can change some of the settings later, but don’t change “Force desktop resolution in game” and also don’t change “Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

I also remember I had to play Command Bar Position Stretch (or whatever but not UserPatch), but since some time, I can play with UserPatch on without the problem that my other screens do very strange things, maybe 1 of the Voobly updates changed this, don’t know…

Also, with me, something like 1 game in 100 games, AOC starts in 800x600, but that’s no problem, then you can change resolution back to 2560x1440 while you’re in-game…

Good luck ;)

PS/ Maybe other settings are possible too with 4k monitor, if so, I hope they reply here and give those settings :)
Eklentiler:
VooblyWindowsScaling150.PNG (dosya boyutu: 107.44 KB)
VooblyGameSettings4k.PNG (dosya boyutu: 321.03 KB)

[ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 11/09/2017 - 15:24
Hello friend, your answer is very helpful, but the fact that you have searched for help is still without solution, decreases a resolution is to run away from the real problem, to better see the equipment attributed to the warriors (+2 attack, +2 defense) many interesting mods arise, this surgeon will help a lot. Thanks for listening!
I have a small problem in using the mod (http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/487/Spectator-Overlay) it does not work in the game will it be because I own other mods? that are leaving incompatible?
ssdf.png
 [ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 11/09/2017 - 15:26
Hello friend, your answer is very helpful, but the fact that you have searched for help is still without solution, decreases a resolution is to run away from the real problem, to better see the equipment attributed to the warriors (+2 attack, +2 defense) many interesting mods arise, this surgeon will help a lot. Thanks for listening!
I have a small problem in using the mod (http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/487/Spectator-Overlay) it does not work in the game will it be because I own other mods? that are leaving incompatible?
[url=Hello friend, your answer is very helpful, but the fact that you have searched for help is still without solution, decreases a resolution is to run away from the real problem, to better see the equipment attributed to the warriors (+2 attack, +2 defense) many interesting mods arise, this surgeon will help a lot. Thanks for listening! I have a small problem in using the mod (http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/487/Spectator-Overlay) it does not work in the game will it be because I own other mods? that are leaving incompatible?]Your text to link here...[/url]
 [ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 11/09/2017 - 16:33
Sorry for my confusion about the messages above. To find the mod problem, I disabled it delightful Grid terrains NO SnOw and No Building Snow. thx
 +kwin

Gönderildi 12/09/2017 - 07:06
So, if I understand you right, you want to keep playing on 4k, but some things bigger, messages etc...

Well, there are mod(s) that make things bigger, but it's limited if I remember right, Gallas know more about that...

But, even if all messages/info would be bigger, it's still impossible to play good on 4k, everything is just too small, even houses, and for sure villagers/sheeps/army, for me, with 28 inch monitor, it's just impossible to play good in 4k, you have no micro at all, almost impossible to select the right units...
If you have a 50 inch monitor, then (I guess) it's possible, but then you would not have the problem that messages are too small (I guess).

You are (as far as I know), the only one who really play in 4k, the reason why nobody play in 4k is that it's just impossible to fight with it, at least, that's the reason for me, and yes, many things like messages are also too small, but that's not the reason why I don't play in 4k.

Anyway, Maybe some guys like Gallas can help you, but I don't think they can make those messages and info big enough, there are limitations.

My advice, buy very big monitor if you really want to play in 4k, or, play 2560x1440 like I say in my above post, I think you need 55-60 inch monitor something like that to make it possible to play good in 4k...

Good luck
 [ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 13/09/2017 - 01:44
It was very clear friend, I use 32 inches I am gradually perfecting my modality.
I know it's not easy and it needs a lot of dedication. Any news please contact me.
A hug, and thank you very much for your attention.
 [ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 28/09/2017 - 10:21
friend I have a problem I think you can help me.
in mid-intense games the game begins to catch the video appearing pink stripes
klere.png
 +kwin

Gönderildi 28/09/2017 - 15:01
To be honest, I don't know, but...

Your picture has resolution 3834x1977, so I guess you play AOC on that resolution ?
This is a very strange and unknown resolution for me, if I play on 4k it's 3840x2160.
Can you check in the options of AOC witch resolution you use?
Then check if your hardware can play in this resolution?

Another thing, are you sure you are using the right cable between your vid card and your monitor?
I remember 2+ years back I had to buy a very expensive cable, now they are not expensive anymore, so you're lucky about that in case you need a new one.
I am using Display Port cable, but not all DP cables are good enough, first DP cable I buy, I could not use my monitor on 60 Hz, it was working only on 30 Hz, so I had to buy a new one.
In case you use HDMI, there are also different kind of cables, I had a problem with my 4k TV, a normal HDMI cable is not good enough...

Maybe your vid card is almost dead? (hopefully not, but maybe there is a way to check it)

Your vid card drivers are up to date? (or just updated and maybe there is a problem with the latest update)?

I should also try this:
in a game room, click Game tab, then windows compatibility, then "Run in windows xp sp2 compatibility mode". If it's checked, try unchecking it and if it's not checked, try playing with this option checked.

Again, I am not someone from the Tech guys here, I hope they can help you more because it's possible those purple lines in your screen have nothing to do with resolution.
 [ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 28/09/2017 - 19:15
Decrease my resolution, my tv is not 4k is full hd, I already had these same problems with my old pc, I think the game is being forced with these settings ... the cables are basic in hdmi.
I still think it's your
 +kwin

Gönderildi 28/09/2017 - 22:39
But you don't give much info, what monitor do you have? what vid card do you have? Windows 10?

I am only guessing now, but you have these problems long time, so there is a big chance your hardware is not good enough for a 4k monitor, this can be your vid card, but also your HDMI cable.

If you are using an old HDMI cable, then you need a new one. Usually, if you buy a monitor, they give you a cable with the monitor, if you buy a 4k monitor, they will give you a cable that is good enough for 4k. (usually that cable is very short, that's why I had to buy a new one).

Are you using the cable that was delivered with that 4k monitor?

If not, or if you are not using a high speed HDMI cable, you must buy something like this:
[You must login to view link]
This is a high speed HDMI cable (you need high speed).
This cable supports HDMI 1.4, 2.0a, 2.0b, so also 4K / 60 Hz.
Make sure he is long enough and that you have the right connectors on it.
Anyway, the most important thing that I remember is, the cable must be high speed HDMI...

If you want to know more about types of hdmi cables, open google and type "types of hdmi cables", you should get info about it in your own language...
 [ 'VkA_]_God_VkA_

Gönderildi 29/09/2017 - 16:58
WIND. 7 64 BITS

Placa Mãe 1155 Asus H61m-e S/v/r Lga1155 Intel H61m
PLACA DE VIDEO GTX 750 TI 2GB 126 BITS
PROCESSADOR INTEL I5 3470 3.20
TV FULL HD 32 POL
FONTE REAL 430 W
HD 1TB
MEMORIA 8GB DDR3

AS A TALK, AT THE END OF THE GAMES, (PINK LINE) APPEARS AND AOC BECOMES HEAVY, MORE COMPUTER DOES NOT PRESENT ANY CHANGE
 +kwin

Düzenlendi30/09/2017 - 00:14 tarafından +kwin
Hi,

You can connect your vid card with a 4k monitor 2 ways.
First, with Displayport (DP).
Second, with HDMI.

If you use DP, then there is DP 1.1 and DP 1.2.
With DP 1.1, you can have 4k, but only with 30 Hz.
With DP 1.2, you can have 4k with 60 Hz (for pc you want 60 Hz at least).

Your vid card has DP 1.2, so that’s good.
If you should use a DP cable, many websites say there is no such thing as a DP 1.1 or DP 1.2 cable, many other websites say there is a difference, who’s right? I don’t know, I only know I had to buy a new DP cable because mine was not long enough and the result of that was I could only use that new one on 4k 30 Hz, so, after long searching on web, I decided to buy a new DP cable again, the seller told me that one was good for 4k @ 60 Hz, and he was right, I am still using that one for 1 of my monitors on my pc…

If you use HDMI, then for 4k you can have HDMI 1.4 AND HDMI 2.0:
With HDMI 1.4, you can have 4k but only 24 Hz (this is not good enough for Windows)
With HDMI 2.0, you can have 4k @ 60 Hz, so this is good enough…

I see here that the highest HDMI version of your vid card is HDMI 1.4, so the highest possible your vid card can give is 4k @ 24 Hz with HDMI.
I have GTX980 Ti, and my highest version of HDMI is 2.0.

So, whatever you do, with this vid card, if you connect with HDMI, you can have 4k, but it will never be perfect, it will be only at 24 Hz, and it will never be at least 60 Hz.

Your Vid card can only give 4k@60Hz on his DP port.
In your case, with your vid card, it would only work good if your TV would have a Display port version 1.2, but I don’t think that…

A possible solution would be a “Displayport 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Adapter”, something like this:
But, I have totally no experience with this adapter, I just say that it exists…

Another thing is your TV ( TV FULL HD 32 POL ).
It doesn’t seem to me that this is a 4k TV but somehow you can play 4k on it?
Well, I can’t say much about this part because I just don’t know, but I am not surprised you get problems with this set up.
I have a real 4k TV with HDMI 2.0 on the TV, and that’s what you need if you want to use your pc with a 4k TV.

So, short, if you want 4k@60Hz:
*Your vid card needs DP 1.2 or HDMI 2.0.
*Your TV/monitor needs DP 1.2 or HDMI 2.0

I am sure your vid card has only HDMI 1.4, and I guess it’s the same with your TV.
In case your TV has HDMI 2.0, you could try the adapter and a good high speed HDMI cable, but even then, it doesn’t look like your TV is a 4k TV, so it’s possible it will still help nothing at all…

Sorry for long post, reading it will take only 1 min, but 2 years back it took me weeks to find out all this stuff :S
If you ever would decide to buy something new (monitor or vid card), you know witch versions of DP/HDMI you need if you want 4k...

Edit, something I found out, if you're using 4k monitor, it's good to have as much as possible vid memory.
Your card has only 2 GB, for a while I had 4 GB, now I have 6 GB.
2 GB is enough but not much for 4k, more would be much better...

And also, did you try changing the option windows compatibility "Run in windows xp sp2 compatibility mode" ?
If not, try it out, you never know you're lucky...

[1]
1 13 arasından ilk 13 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi