PUBG Mod for AoC

Poll: Do you want a Pubg mod for AoC?
Yes
No
I don't Care
 [DZ]xViRuS

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 15:34
I was thinking about making a PUBG mod for AoC(Im not making it, Gallas might).
so this is how i want it to work. u guys can suggest anything and it will surely be taken into concern.

im thinking about a small map with only 8 players FFA. players spawn as villagers on a small map, there will be weapons on the ground. like if u pick up a bow, u turn into an archer, if its a Level 2 bow, u turn into a Xbow and so on. if u are an archer and u find a horse and then click on it, u turn into cav archer. like that and there will be a fire zone growing slower(circle) each minute. u cannot make anything, u can heal up by picking bandages and health kits. each game will only last 15 minutes. when the circle grows smaller, players will lose 1 health at start and lose more health during the end of the game. there can be hills and stuff like that to make the combats more skillfull, and i dont want the game to be more like dota or anything like that, players wont grow health by killing others. there can be more wolves and lions(if u can) to make it more hard.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 Th0m

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 15:40
sounds great!
 [DZ]xViRuS

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 15:41
I talked to gallas about this and he said that it was a hard task and he wud do it only if people are interested
 [DZ]_Light_

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 15:49
Yes, He can be good addition to voobly :)
 ['RB']nhoobish

Düzenlendi14/01/2018 - 16:05 tarafından ['RB']nhoobish
It is basically Hunger Games, no need to call it PUBG. Someone was planning to make Hunger Games, but I do not remember what happened to that project.
 [DZ]xViRuS

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 16:09
im sure that u guys understood wat i meant by pubg, dont u have any opinions on the way the map shud be played???
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 16:15
[DZ]xViRuS wrote:
im sure that u guys understood wat i meant by pubg, dont u have any opinions on the way the map shud be played???

8P FFA.
 [vR]EsCape___

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 17:07
awesome nihal very good, good awesome very awesome very very awesome
<3 nihal is very good girl, awesome host, nice decision kaldkhadkjhakjshdhaskdh
 [MM]Gallas

Gönderildi 14/01/2018 - 17:42
At the moment I could make it something like:
- random map: a big island where you can find weapons (something like how zombie mod and SvsW2 doing)
- players starts as a villager and can pick them up to equip (drop?) weapons
- starting can be randomized by map or maybe a pointer or flare button
- at the edge of the map there would be a "building" where you can upgrade attack/armor/heal as collecting health-packs, armors, medkits via "resources"

OR

- not random map, but scenario like SvsW1
- starting can be similar, but need fixed unit ID so maybe bit more complex, because
- spell system like vampire reincarnation for healing/armors/etc - side effect is map will be more laggy by the double negative id trick, so perhaps it won't work as it should
- can use the benefits from triggers if need
 +[MM]jason

Gönderildi 15/01/2018 - 02:03
I’d rather see Warcraft 2 or Red Alert mod.
 [DZ]xViRuS

Gönderildi 15/01/2018 - 03:29
I was thinking about getting a circle zone, so wudnt the upgrading on the edge of the map become harder?
 chin15

Gönderildi 15/01/2018 - 03:40
yes
 [DZ]xViRuS

Gönderildi 15/01/2018 - 15:14
I think that ur first idea wud be better than the second, try to make the upgrade buildings scattered around the map
 Checking

Gönderildi 15/01/2018 - 15:41
fortnite mod
 CriZtOpHr

Gönderildi 15/01/2018 - 15:43
instead of only starting with 1 unit why not making the host select if players start with 2 or 3 or more

[1]23
1 15 arasından ilk 37 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi

Dân số hiện tại:
1.6 reward campaing (83 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (71 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (62 Người chơi)
Word Association (52 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (16 Người chơi)
CBA HERO v18 (15 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: