Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > 🌟 Let's Restart Custom Scenario Ratings! 🎮

🌟 Let's Restart Custom Scenario Ratings! 🎮

[ X ]RiSinG_X_HeRo

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 17:37
Hey Gamers!

I'm reaching out to propose an exciting change that I believe will breathe new life into our gaming community and attract even more players to join in on the fun. It's time to hit the refresh button on our custom scenario ratings!

Why Reset Ratings?

Fresh Start: By resetting ratings, we give everyone a clean slate to begin their journey anew. It's an opportunity for both seasoned players and newcomers to compete on a level playing field.

Increased Activity: A rating reset will spark excitement and encourage more players to participate. It's a chance to reignite interest in custom scenarios and draw in a larger player base.

Community Engagement: Resetting ratings fosters community engagement as players come together to embark on this fresh chapter. It's a shared experience that unites us all.

How Will It Work?

Transparent Process: The reset will be conducted openly and transparently. We'll announce the date well in advance and ensure that everyone is informed about the changes.

Feedback Welcome: Your feedback is invaluable! We want to hear your thoughts and suggestions regarding the reset process. Together, we can make it a smooth and positive experience for everyone.

Promotion: Let's spread the word far and wide! Utilize social media, forums, and in-game announcements to inform as many players as possible about the upcoming reset.

What's Next?

Prepare for the Reset: Get ready to embark on this exciting new chapter! Brush up on your skills, recruit friends to join, and gear up for some epic gaming sessions.

Stay Updated: Keep an eye on the forums and announcements for further details regarding the reset date and any additional information.

Spread the Word: Encourage your fellow gamers to get involved! The more players we have participating, the more vibrant and dynamic our community will become.

Let's make this reset a momentous occasion that revitalizes our custom scenario scene and attracts droves of eager players. Together, we can shape the future of gaming on Voobly!

See you on the battlefield!
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +kwin

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 17:43
I always play for fun, never for rate...
 [ X ]RiSinG_X_HeRo

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 17:57
i also play for fun but if rating is reset all will come and play
 +Altair_Ibn

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 22:20
They had already done it a few years ago and the only thing that was achieved was to reduce the active players, I don't see it as necessary.
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 22:37
i also play for fun but if rating is reset all will come and play
+Altair_Ibn wrote:
They had already done it a few years ago and the only thing that was achieved was to reduce the active players, I don't see it as necessary.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 22:38
In the past rating resets have indeed caused activity on Voobly to decrease, like Altair said. However, I do think it's a good idea to open a discussion with the community to see how everyone thinks about this idea. Thank you for opening the dialogue and let's see where this goes.
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 03/04/2024 - 22:49
+miko@voobly wrote:
In the past rating resets have indeed caused activity on Voobly to decrease, like Altair said. However, I do think it's a good idea to open a discussion with the community to see how everyone thinks about this idea. Thank you for opening the dialogue and let's see where this goes.

"They" tried that four times already, and every time they lost plenty of players. No more resets. We already killed AOK with this insanse idea. CS is dying, because they refuse to play other maps than CBA + still play the 1.0c civs. New maps and civs are available, but they only care about "puntos". In other words, CS is doomed...
 Checking

Gönderildi 05/04/2024 - 22:07
Insanity was removing rated CS from NPL and banning players actually trying to promote the scenarios from accessing NPL. Thats how CS died.
 +Altair_Ibn

Gönderildi 06/04/2024 - 02:59
Maybe it would be a better idea to unify NPL and CS in the same lobby, so that more players play on rated maps than non-rated maps. In other words, the CS and NPL rates will remain, but the latter players, once they surpass the 1400 rate, will be moved to Medieval Siege as is currently customary in NPL.

In my opinion, I think that in this way more players could learn about scenarios that were forgotten.

Just an idea, I don't know if it's possible to do that.
 xyp3d

Gönderildi 06/04/2024 - 03:31
Chris trying to blame anyone but him 🤣
 [ X ]RiSinG_X_HeRo

Gönderildi 06/04/2024 - 06:27
This is a great idea to unify the NPL and CS communities, allowing players to seamlessly transition to playing CS maps. Over time, this integration could encourage more players to explore and enjoy CS maps as well.
 [ X ]RiSinG_X_HeRo

Gönderildi 06/04/2024 - 06:30

Let's ditch the fancy rating system in the CS lobby. Going back to basics will get more folks trying out different maps, just like before.
 [ X ]RiSinG_X_HeRo

Gönderildi 06/04/2024 - 06:37

Let's ditch the fancy rating system in the CS lobby. Going back to basics will get more folks trying out different maps, just like before.
 +kwin

Düzenlendi06/04/2024 - 10:30 tarafından +kwin
You CS guys want new people while you guys don't want to play with new guys, you call new guys stupid, ****s, noobs etc...
This happen even in the new player lobby...

Keep blaming others for not enough new players, unbelieveble, your own fault...
 strekkewijf

Gönderildi 06/04/2024 - 12:01
+kwin wrote:
You CS guys want new people while you guys don't want to play with new guys, you call new guys stupid, ****s, noobs etc...
This happen even in the new player lobby...

Keep blaming others for not enough new players, unbelieveble, your own fault...

Guess what, thats what happens in every other game, you can't play in good rooms if you are a new player cuz everyone will blame you, and call you a noob. Ofc you have to climb your way to the top, but you being 1400 with 5k games explains that you dont understand a thing about that.

[1]234
1 15 arasından ilk 58 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
4 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 4 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: