Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > 🌟 Let's Restart Custom Scenario Ratings! 🎮

🌟 Let's Restart Custom Scenario Ratings! 🎮

['RB']Rebound

Gönderildi 18/04/2024 - 15:34
yes resetting cs will 100% make me want to play this game again ;upsdown
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 18/04/2024 - 15:45
yes resetting cs will 100% make me want to play this game again ;upsdown
So do you want me to allow markets and trade carts in CBA again?
 ['RB']Rebound

Gönderildi 18/04/2024 - 18:36
+chris@voobly wrote:
So do you want me to allow markets and trade carts in CBA again?

This update was still not implemented? it all makes sense why CS is going downhill
 [xCs]_Jv

Gönderildi 19/04/2024 - 13:37
The left has socially engineered White people to hate themselves & fear standing up for themselves & their own self interests.

The left has has also socially engineered black people into poverty, criminality, govt. dependency and aborting 40% of their offspring.
 Checking

Gönderildi 19/04/2024 - 13:48
We dissociate with the post made by [xCs]_Jv. The post above does not represent xCs views at all.
xCs is a left/far left leaning clan, we put equality and diversity above all.
 hakpl

Gönderildi 20/04/2024 - 22:03
Checking wrote:
We dissociate with the post made by [xCs]_Jv. The post above does not represent xCs views at all.
xCs is a left/far left leaning clan, we put equality and diversity above all.
shut up rondon
 seeyoulatter_

Gönderildi 20/04/2024 - 23:39
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
The left has socially engineered White people to hate themselves & fear standing up for themselves & their own self interests.

The left has has also socially engineered black people into poverty, criminality, govt. dependency and aborting 40% of their offspring.

+1
 Bonercoaster

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 05:38
let cs be promoted in NPL so CS has a chance to get a new generation
 White_Devil

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 07:50
I Miss CS... you can think of all the strategies to bring more people but i think the problem is the fact that the game is soooo old which is why there are no new generation of players here...

i love this game but sad fact is its almost over...
 +kwin

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 08:00
let cs be promoted in NPL so CS has a chance to get a new generation

I think it's hard to get a new generation with all the bad language you get there as new player...

All blaming you for so much stuff but not 1 who tell you what you have to do and what you do really wrong...

I don't find good information about CS...

[_MD_]DaGhostInside

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 08:36
https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/656

I dont know but it could be done better/more visible, no way people are gonna go look at forums without a direct link in game rooms.
Maybe after a game is over you get a link below the ratings change to a guide for the map you just played, cause its not possible to put a link beforehand with ladders that have 20 maps.

Voobly staff are so BAD at doing things right and they killed the lobby multiple times, imagine if they had stepped up and think of new ways to keep players during the pandemic when there was 600 players in the lobby.
 Bonercoaster

Düzenlendi21/04/2024 - 11:59 tarafından Bonercoaster
I Miss CS... you can think of all the strategies to bring more people but i think the problem is the fact that the game is soooo old which is why there are no new generation of players here..

? My man, the younger generation is actively involved, particularly evident in NPL where many rooms host CBA HERO TTM matches. One can only speculate on the potential if these matches were incentivized with puntos and tourneys. Moreover, within CS itself, there exist rooms fully occupied by newer players, with rate ranging from 0 to 1600-1700 along with "ALL WELCOME" rooms where is the people that just want a quick start.

I personally abstain from such enviroments. Nonetheless there are individuals with ratings ranging from 17xx to 2k who opt for lower rated rooms, sometimes displaying rude behavior when defeated by less experienced players. However, its important to recognize that such conduct does not come from CS but rather a manifestation of individual temperament and poor sportmanship.
+kwin wrote:
I think it's hard to get a new generation with all the bad language you get there as new player...

All blaming you for so much stuff but not 1 who tell you what you have to do and what you do really wrong...

I don't find good information about CS...

? Just saying, RM and DM have their fair share of toxic players too. With way more people over there, its pretty likely theres a higher concentration of toxicity compared to what we deal with here. DE mods even had to step in and censor stuff

Ironically, its intriguing that Voobly Staff members lament the the abuse of noobs in CS despite their decision to remove the beginner rank, pushing CS fans to play against more experienced players.

Imagine if there was no NPL: Novices jumping into ranked games without a damn clue, messing up with the whole team vibe. Some players might help them out, while others might just lose it. Its all about individual attitudes, not what lobby they play at.

In the end, without NPL, the medieval lobby would be a mess, newbies affecting game outcomes (lets pretend this doesnt happen already:P), and everyone reacting diferently, from helping out to blowing their top.
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 16:12
Voobly staff are so BAD at doing things right and they killed the lobby multiple times, imagine if they had stepped up and think of new ways to keep players during the pandemic when there was 600 players in the lobby.

Voobly is a community project. There is no "Voobly Staff" with the responsibility to take care of CS. The idea is, that players of CS get involved and contribute to the Voobly project. However, all we got in the recent years were corrupt CS "moderators" abusing their tools during game and bossing around other CS players. But yeah, of course it is easier to say, it's Voobly's fault.

Everyone is playing CBA; it's Voobly's fault. People are playing CS in NPL, because CS is full of abusive individuals; it's Voobly's fault. It's raining this morning; it's Voobly's fault. I act like an inflamed asshole and got by banned Voobly; it's Voobly's fault. I lost my job; it's Voobly's fault. Oh come on, give me a break!

All the nonsense changes in CS of the past 15 years was decided by members of the CS community. So this time it really wasn't us!
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 16:13
I Miss CS... you can think of all the strategies to bring more people but i think the problem is the fact that the game is soooo old which is why there are no new generation of players here...

i love this game but sad fact is its almost over...

We brought you guys DE to Voobly aka Community Patch 1.6. You guys just have to play it!
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Gönderildi 21/04/2024 - 17:08
+chris@voobly wrote:
Voobly is a community project. There is no "Voobly Staff" with the responsibility to take care of CS. The idea is, that players of CS get involved and contribute to the Voobly project. However, all we got in the recent years were corrupt CS "moderators" abusing their tools during game and bossing around other CS players. But yeah, of course it is easier to say, it's Voobly's fault.

Everyone is playing CBA; it's Voobly's fault. People are playing CS in NPL, because CS is full of abusive individuals; it's Voobly's fault. It's raining this morning; it's Voobly's fault. I act like an inflamed asshole and got by banned Voobly; it's Voobly's fault. I lost my job; it's Voobly's fault. Oh come on, give me a break!

All the nonsense changes in CS of the past 15 years was decided by members of the CS community. So this time it really wasn't us!

I wonder who gave them their positions?
Theres never been a way for people of CS to get results cause no matter the input it's always at the mercy of someone who does all the decisions.
Mods have 0 power they do absolutely nothing they can't even kick ppl anymore, a big glorified joke.
How many people quit because of how corrupt your organization is? You get people that want to do stuff and they eventually get sick of how voobly operates.

12[3]4
31 45 arasından ilk 58 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
6 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 6 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: